Sunday, January 3, 2010

Terms & Conditions

This information should not be construed as legal or authoritative advice and is presented for entertainment and informational purposes only.

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
When my twin boys arrived 2 years ago my life was completely thrown upside down...a good upside down, but life as I knew it would never be the same. The true fun began when my boys started moving around, although, it meant BIG home changes. One of my biggest concerns was our fireplace, so I began researching ways to keep our family safe without losing the integrity of our beautiful hearth! Through this journey I have learned that children not only open your heart but truly enhance your home! Stay posted to learn ways to uplift your fireplace while keeping safety and style in mind!

My Blog List

Followers

Submit Hunter, Manual Edited Web Directory